This highly interactive workshop demonstrates tools and resources in action!
Date & Time: 6th July 2017 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: North Yorks – to be confirmed
An enjoyable, informative, interactive day with a small group of like-minded professionals who are keen to have some great tools for strengths-based working. As well as exploring the resources with each other, there will be time for casework discussion and how to apply the resources with your client group.
Participants will explore key strength-based principles, skills and questions, as well as the role of creativity in inspiring good practice and preventing burn out. You will leave with a myriad of invigorating ideas and a toolkit of resources you can incorporate immediately into your work, using a range of positive psychology tools and other resources published by Innovative Resources.
The Tools Workshops are:
- highly interactive
- ‘hands-on’ in their use of conversation-building materials
- informed by strengths-based and solution-focused practice, Appreciative Inquiry, positive psychology, narrative approaches, motivational interviewing and other practice frameworks.
- filled with readily-useable skills, ideas and resources
- designed to balance playfulness and soulfulness
- built around active learning techniques and different learning styles.
If you are interested in any of the following:
- working with children, families, boys, girls, women and men
- are and educator, trainer or facilitator
- counselling and therapy
- community building
- group work, team building and supervision
- coaching and mentoring
- social justice including gender fairness, cultural competence and ecological sustainability
- building a strengths-based organisational culture, managing change, goal-setting and planning
- navigating emotions and feelings
- scaling, feedback and evaluation
- separation, transitions and major life changes
- building relationships and preventing bullying
- creative writing, storytelling and journalling.
Book workshop to find out more!